Dec 9, 2008

Mooning Over...

I don't know if it is awe of the Infinite, or the nut brown-porter-stout triple crown I drank at Hamilton's tonight (sorry Gabe, for how much we talk about your cats when I'm drinking...or sober ...) but the clear December sky tonight is just SOOOO pretty. I came home and saw this week's Alec Thibodeau print on Tiny Showcase, and want to share it with everyone who still gets butterflies when the sky is cold and clear and the air smells like artificial fire...
"Goes to Show You What A Moon Can Do 2009 Lunar Calendar" by Alec Thibodeau. Go get one of the limited prints at Tiny Showcase if you can, but they're going fast...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I have a feeling I am going to be blogging alot more now that your on here.... did you see "send joan of ark over"? to bad its sold out!